Easy to unsubscribe and no spam, promise.
Or follow on Twitter, RSS.
Welcome to another edition of NixOS "Weekly" Newsletter! Thank you to everyone who helped make this happen.
Workgroups are used to facilitate working on components of the Nix ecosystems. As of this writing there exists:
Note the followup message linking the publicly visible boards:
This supports @grhmc's work on the OfBorg tooling.
- Deploying systems with circular dependencies using Disnix by Sander van der Burg
- Haskell developer experience in NixOS by Roman Kuznetsov
- XMonad and Taffybar on NixOS using Stack by Dennis Gosnell
- Install VirtualBox on NixOS by Dennis Gosnell
- Parity as a service on NixOS by Alexander Krupenkin
- nix-update for Emacs - An Emacs command for updating fetch declarations in place
- simple-hydra - A simple module for enabling Hydra
- groking-hydra - A repository of collecting insight about hydra
- dhall-build - A Dhall interface to the Nix build system
- nix-update - A script to update package in nixos automagically
- Disnix - Disnix 0.8 released